The return policy of Artpresso Design reflects our commitment to making sure that our customers are satisfied with their purchase. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we want to make it right. Generally we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee where we will take back your purchase and refund you for the price of the merchandise minus any free shipping. This can sometimes include taking items back or exchanging it for a different item. In order to return an item or exchange it, you will need to obtain a Return Merchandise Agreement by calling us. You will be responsible for shipping merchandise back to Artpresso Design in order to qualify for a return or exchange. We do not offer free returns or exchanges on our merchandise.
How to obtain a Return Merchandise Agreement
– You must first call or email us in order to receive your RMA number before shipping back your items.
– After we have received your request we will send you instructions on sending back your merchandise. You must write the RMA number on the outside of the packaging.
– We will not accept packages that do not have a RMA number on them. They will be returned to sender.
Your responsibilities when returning merchandise
– In order for Artpresso Design to accept a return or an exchange, you must be responsible for shipping the equipment back to us. We will not issue call tags because this would make us the responsible shipper.
– You pay the cost of shipping the merchandise back to Artpresso Design.
– When possible please keep the original packing materials that come with the merchandise.
When we accept your shipment we will inspect the merchandise to verify
– The items are clean and in “like new” condition with no signs of damage or abuse.
– All materials shipped with the merchandise including accessories and packing materials should be returned
We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee if any of the above criteria are not met. The cost of free shipping and any promotional items will be deducted from the refunded amount for returns.